Thursday 26 May 2011

Distressed teasel

The large background on this card is based on Isabella Norris's project in May's Craft Stamper magazine. As I don't have any Papersoft which she used I applied Distress Inks (Wild Honey, Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge)instead using a piece of Cut and Dry foam. For the background on the stamp piece I put the same colours on my craft mat and sprayed with a little water and then dragged and pressed the card into it several times, drying the card in between the dragging and pressing until I had the desired effect. The ribbon was coloured with Distress Ink.


Card recipe

Inks - Wild Honey, Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge Distress Inks. Versafine Black Onyx
Embossing powder - Personal Impressions Clear Gloss
Stamp - Crafty Individuals CI-121
Die cut tag - Spellbinders
Sentiment - computer generated

No comments: