Wednesday 21 November 2012

Tim Holtz Tag Challenge - November

Another month of deviating from Tim's original to use what I have to hand in my craft room. As I don't have a small leaf die I cut leaves with the Tim's "Tattered Leaves" die and then printed them onto card at half sized before cutting them out and using as templates for my coloured card. I used the same technique for the acorn.
Here's Tim's November tag  and here's my version -



Tag Recipe 
Card
Anna Marie Designs Super Smooth, Super White, Printer Card
Shades of Core'dinations & Bazzill card 
Inks/EP
Distress Inks - Black Soot, Walnut Stain, Crushed Olive, Rusty Hinge, Fired Frick, Weathered Wood, Wild
Honey, Pumice stone
Distress Stains- Walnut Stain, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Fired Brick
Ranger Archival Jet Black
Versamark
WOW Clear Gloss Superfine Embossing Powder
Stamps
Grass - Stampotique
Letters - Hero Arts LL931 Signature Lowercase Letters 
Dies/masks
Sizzlets Acorn
Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves
Mask - The Crafter's workshop - Mini Circle Explosion TCW278s  
Other
Seam Binding
Button twine
Glossy Accents



2 comments:

Ellie said...

You make really lovely tags Maggie but November is fantastic a real work of art. Colours are compliment each other beautifully

Anonymous said...

A fab interpretation of Tim's tags, love the beautiful colours you used.
Lynn x