All I had in my stash was the Fired Brick Distress Stain which resulted in even more improvisation on this months tag. In the end I didn't use the stain because I got a very streaky effect when applied over the Festive Berries Distress Ink that I used as the tag base. Instead I used Fired Brick Distress Ink.
I knew the miniature pack of playing cards I bought in a charity shop would come in useful one day. I photocopied the Queen of Hearts twice, cut out the Queen from one and coloured any white areas with alcohol pen and stuck her on top of her sister for a 3D effect. To say that folding the tissue tape in Tim Holtz style was fiddly would be a gross understatement!
Tim's February tag can be found here and this is mine -
Tim Holtz Core'dinations ColorCore card
Distress Inks - Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Copics and Promarkers
Black water colour pencil
Photocopies of playing cards
Sentiment and pointing finger computer generated.
Tim Holtz Bingo embossing folder
Hearts die cut from a recycled envelope