Friday 29 March 2013

Week 6 - Craft Barn Alpha Challenge

Goodness, week 6 of the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge already! The chosen letter this week is P and yet again I found a virgin stamp I could use. I wanted to give my atc a Victorian boudoir feel about it so I applied Forest Moss Distress Ink to my white card before stamping it with the lace stamp and embossing. The perfume bottle was also stamped with the same Distress Ink and then I washed over it with a little water so that the ink lightly coloured the white areas. I've had the little roses in my stash for years and never found a use for them .... until now.


ATC Recipe
Card/paper
White card
Inks/embossing powder/paints
Distress Inks - Forest Moss, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
Versamark
Wow embossing powder -Little Lou Purple Glitz (regular) WS17R
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Satin Glaze
Stamps
Perfume bottle -Crafty Individuals - CI-335
Lace - Inkadinkado 
Other
Frame printed from internet
Lace
Satin flowers
Fabric leaves 





9 comments:

Laura said...

Love it! The purple you've is just a gorgeous colour.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful ATC, fab background and stamp, love the purple colours.

Sylv xx

Scrapmate said...

A lovely ATC with a vintage feel.

gardenpinks said...

Oh this is so pretty, love the purple colour, the lace detail and the perfume bottle. Well done Maggie :)
Lynn x

LindaS said...

This is so beautiful. I especially love the backgroud work and ribbon.

Karen said...

ooo what a gorgeous ATC and you have used my favourite colour :D

Karen from The Craft Barn x

Maggie said...

Gorgeous ATC so much detail in a little space.
Great title for your blog by the way!

MaggieH

Flo said...

This lovely Maggie I like the colour you have used xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ATC !!
Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy