Sunday 23 August 2015

The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge - Sweet and Sugary

I've gone all cutesy for this week's Craft Barn Weekly Challenge theme - Sweet and Sugary. I only possess one stamp and one die that fits the brief so I plumped for stamping. Although having started to fussy-cut the image it did pass through my mind it would have been a lot easier to have used my cupcake die!



Card Recipe
Card/Paper
Card blank - Craftwork Cards
Mauve card - Core'dinations Core Color - Vavavoom GX-LL020-12
Striped paper - Helidot STPLI-Fairy
White card
Inks/Pencils
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers & Promarkers
Spectrum Noir pencils
Stamps
Polka Doodles set - free with a craft magazine
Other
Martha Stewart edge punch
Spellbinders tag die
Sentiment computer generated - Courier font
Baker's twine





 

2 comments:

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful card Maggie
Flo x

Jane said...

Very cutesy and love the colours! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x