Sunday 31 July 2016

The Craft Barn Fortnightly Challenge - Clean & Simple

This fortnight's Craft Barn Challenge is clean and simple - projects must only have one image and one sentiment on a background of our choosing.

It's taken me awhile to embrace the clean & simple look but I have really warmed to it of late. I picked Twisted Citron and Wilted Violet for my colour palette for this card but couldn't decide which way round to use them, so I finished up making two. I think I prefer the one with the green splat background.




Card Recipe
Card
Anna Marie Designs Smooth Stamping Card 300gsm
Anna Marie Designs Super Smooth Printer Card 200gsm
Inks
Memento Tuxedo Black
Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet
Stamps
Butterfly - Crafty Individuals CI-437
Splats - PaperArtsy MN72
Sentiment - PaperArtsy Tops & Tails SITT3

1 comment:

Jannet said...

Beautiful butterfly card! I love your colour palette. I think I prefer the violet background but that's just me I'm a pinky, violety sort of person : )