Wednesday 13 July 2011

Bookmark swap

I recently took part in a book mark swap over at Cardmaking Paradise. Mine didn't turn out quite as I had imagined. I had intended cutting a semi circle around the sunflower but I chickened out as my cutting skills are not the best if it doesn't involve a craft knife and metal edged ruler!

Card Recipe
Card
Black card
Craftworkscards White Digital Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock

Inks
Memento - Tuxedo black
Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss

Stamps
PSX Sunflower F1989
Stampotique Bee

Other
Copic Markers - Y06, Y08
Computer generated sentiment - Bookworm font

My beautifully shimmery swap below came from Hilda. She made it using Grungepaper and it has the feel of leather. The colours are gorgeous - silver with just a hint of purple and lime. Such a clever idea cutting partially around the birdcage so the bookmark slips over a page. Thank you Hilda.


No comments: