Thursday 22 December 2011

Grandchildren's Christmas cards

The first three of these cards used templates from Cardmaking Paradise.


Card Recipe
Card
Tim Holtz Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock
Red Card
Inks
Distress Inks - Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo
Other
Beads
Googly eyes
Zig Posterman white pen
Chalk
Ric-rac braid



Card Recipe
Card
Brown, white, red and black card
Tim Holtz Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock
Other
Die cut holly leaves and berries
Glitter snow
Stampendous Crystal Glitter



Card recipe
Card
Red Card
Core'dinations Core Color - Cream of wheat
Glitter card
Ink
Vintage photo Distress Ink
Other
Wooden holly embellishment

I still needed a card for our eldest grandson. I thought I'd have a go at making a shaker card although I'd never made one before. I remembered a tutorial I had seen on Joanne Allison's blog last Christmas for a shaker ornament. I decided to leave it as an ornament but it could easily have been mounted onto a card.


Card Recipe
Card
Xerox Colortech+
Black card
Inks
Distress Inks - Forest Moss, Broken China
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Stamps
Snowflake - Anita
Snowman - Clarity
Tree and deer - Crafty Individuals plate CI-257
Other
Snow glitter
Red organza ribbon
Rub'n'Buff - Grecian Gold

No comments: