Thursday 17 May 2012

Heart Flower

This card was inspired by something I spotted on the web. I stamped background paper with a heart stamp and then folded the hearts in half and glued them together to form a flower. As only the straight edges were glued, the tops opened up to give a 3-dimensional effect. Then I glued the flower to a piece of card previously embossed on  a Hougie board to give a diamond pattern.

Card Recipe
Card/Paper
White linen card
Pink pearlescent Bazzill card
Bella Press Co-ordination  papers
White vellum coloured with pink Promarker
Stamps
Butterfly and heart - free with Craft Stamper magazine
Inks
Versamark
Distress Inks -Bundled Sage, Worn Lipstick
Other
Detail white embossing powder
Rhinestones


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the lucky recipient of this card, I have to say that in-real-life, it is just gorgeous. It took me a while, and only after close examination, before I realised that it was made from stamped hearts. The embossed background and the neatness of the whole thing is another example of Maggie's talent.

Marion