Wednesday 29 August 2012

Subtle to Bright


During the Olympics I spent most of my time in front of the television cheering on Team GB and at times when things got a little tense just peering out between my fingers! However I did make a quick trip to my craft room to make a thank you card. Well the intention was that it would be quick but it took three attempts to the make a background that I was happy with! The best laid plans......



Card Recipe 
Card
Craft Creations Centura Pearl Snow White
Xerox Colortech+
Purple card
Stamp
Tim Holtz script from Papillion CMS106
Inks
Versamark
Shaded Lilac Distress Ink
Other
White detail embossing powder
Spellbinders butterfly die cuts
Flat back pearls
White Zig Posterman pen

Life seemed a bit dull once the Olympics were over so it seemed a good time to brighten things up by cracking open my new Dylusions ink sprays and inject some colour into my work space. I started by making the Linda Elbourne project in August's Craft Stamper. I only used the inks on the background - the flowers are coloured with Copics. It's a rubbish photo but my scan didn't show the true colours. The card is square!


Card Recipe
Card
Anna Marie white smooth card
Xerox Colortech+
Black card
Inks
Dylusions - Cut Grass, Pure Sunshine
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Broken China Distress Ink
Stamps
Hero Arts - Daisy Style E3272 & Zinnia Bloom E3346
Crafty Individuals CI-206
Other
Zig Posterman white pen
That Special Touch mask - Large Polka
Sentiment - computer generated - font Anklepants


No comments: