Saturday 17 November 2012

Butterflies

I rarely start with a plan when I make anything which is probably a good thing. However for this card I decided to make a project in July's Craft Stamper but some of my stamping went awry and it was back to my usual let it evolve scenario.



Card Recipe
Card
Cream linen card from Craft Creations
Xerox Colortech+ white card
Red card
Inks
Distress Inks - Victorian Velvet, Wild Honey, Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters
Versamark
White embossing powder
Stamps
Script - A Stamp in the Hand - Background Text Medium N-1772
Flourish - Crafty Individuals CI - 182
Splats - PaperArtsy mini MN72
Celebrate from Popcorn the Bear plate PST-SML
Other
Butterfly mask cut from Spellbinders die
Flower from Joanna Sheen
Button coloured with alcohol ink
Button twine from The Ribbon Girls
Flat back pearls

No comments: