Saturday 16 March 2013

Week 5 - Craft Barn Alpha Challenge

Yet again thank you to everyone who left me comments last week but family matters are still at the top of the agenda and I haven't been able to look at any of the other entries to the challenge. At least I'm making sure that I find a few moments to take part in this challenge to divert my brain.

Week 5 of the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge and the given letter is M but a little twist has been added - the chosen word has to be between Ma and Me in the dictionary. If you want to see all the details click on the challenge logo on the right. 

I've managed to use yet another virgin stamp on this weeks atc. Only a teeny weeny one but never the less new! It's the postmark on the envelope. I used Dylusions Inks (mainly one which is aptly named Postbox Red) on my background with a quick Cosmic Shimmer spritz over the top. I put a spotty mask over the top and sprayed with water to remove some of the colour but the effect got lost under the postmark stamping.


ATC Recipe
Card/papers
White card
K & Co background papers
Copier paper (90gsm)
Inks
Dylusion inks - Postbox Red, Melted Chocolate
Distress inks - Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo
Rangers Archival Coffee
Gold Pen-touch Calligraphy pen
Cosmic Shimmer - Rich Gold
Stamps
Crafty Individuals
Other
Computer generated words - Typewriter font

   

3 comments:

gardenpinks said...

Another fab ATC Maggie, glad you are still able to play along with the dictionary challenge and hope your family issues are soon resolved.
Lynn x

Dawn said...

Awe Maggie this is lovely, what a fab vibrant background and your teensy envelopes are superb.
Hugs x

Anonymous said...

adorable, great ATC !!
thank for entering our challenge
Izzy