Friday 5 July 2013

Week13 - Craft Barn Alpha Challenge

Goodness, where has the time gone - Week 13 already and now my atc is done and dusted I've got half way through the challenge. With so much else going on in my life I could quite easily have fallen by the wayside but actually it's helped me keep just a teensy bit of sanity!

So this week brings us the letter B and a chance to crack open the Lin Brown stamps I bought at the Craft Barn Extravaganza. Using Fresco Finish Paint I started by painting a piece of canvas paper with Cheesecake and then using a brickwork stencil sponged it over with Pumpkin Soup - what great names! I stamped the leaves, flower and word with Distress Inks and then used  lighter colour inks in the range to paint the white spaces.



ATC Recipe
Paper/Card
Canvas paper
Xerox Colortech+
Copier paper
Inks/Paints
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paint - Cheesecake, Pumpkin Soup
Distress inks - Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters
Other
Stencil -That Special Touch Stone Wall
Definition - computer generated, "Typewriter" font

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Such a beautiful bloom. Honey I am going to try as hard as I can to bloom!!!!
Sandy

Sylvia said...

Great ATC, love the bright colours and your beautiful bloom.

Sylv xx

Julia S-W said...

Beautiful stamp and colour on your lovely ATC.
Juliax

Julie Lee said...

Lovely and bright and summery: I adore the idea of avoiding the duster! Julie Ann xx

carolfromkiwiland said...

A lovely vibrant ATC. Very summery especially on my windy winters day. I do love the colours you used.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bloom
Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn,
Izzy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ATC Maggie. Love the names of those Fresco paints too :)
Lynn x