Saturday 7 December 2013

Week 24 - The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge

We are nearing the end of the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge and I'm amazed that I have kept up. Sadly I've had little time to look at other entries but I thank those who have left messages for me. They are much appreciated. This week's letter is S and I have chosen the word serene. This is not a word I'm particularly au fait with, especially as we fast approach Christmas!

My background was painted with Fresco paints and stamped  with a swirly stamp I had bought in a sale at Stamp Addicts shop several years ago but never used it. So my quest to use an unused stamp from my collection on my weekly challenge continues.The lace flower, with hindsight is a bit too big, perhaps I should have folded the piece of lace in half when I stitched it.


 ATC Recipe 
Card/Paper
Craft Creations Greyboard
Colortech+ 
Paints/Inks
PaperArtsy Fresco Paints - Very Berry, Orchid, Snowflake
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Memento Tuxedo Black
Archival Coffee 
Pen-touch Calligrapher Gold
Sakura Gelly Roll pen 
Stamps
Background swirl - Judikins C351
Lady - the Artistic Stamper 
Other
Lace
Heart gem
Dictionary definition computer generated - Typewriter font






1 comment:

gardenpinks said...

Well done Maggie for keeping up with this challenge and being able to use so many previously uninked stamps.
This is another lovely ATC. Are you making a book or box to keep them all in??
Lynn x