Thursday 26 April 2012

Tim Holtz Challenge - April

Easter has been and gone without even a sniff of a chocolate egg and here we are nearly at the close of another month. At least I have finished my Tim tag with a few days to spare.

Yet again I didn't have all the items so had to put my thinking cap on and remember what I had tucked away that I could use instead. I found a picture online for the bird on the branch and traced it onto my Grungepaper and then cut it out. Time consuming and fiddly but I think made a pretty good fist of it. The colours are lighter than the photo suggests.





Tag recipe

Card/paper
Xerox Colortech+ 
Grungepaper

Stamp - Dance Dictionary Background from The Artistic Stamper

Inks
Versamark Onyx Black
Background  - Wild Honey, Broken China, Iced Spruce, Vintage Photo Distress Inks
Grungepaper - Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky, Wild Honey Distress Inks 

Other 
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Broken China Distress Stain
Peeled Paint Distress Embossing Powder
Spell binders die & metal  
Sentiment computer generated and printed on Safmat
Twine & seam binding from The Ribbon Girl
Key charm


No comments: