Wednesday 5 December 2012

Two of a kind

I was really chuffed with these two cards and it's not often I say that about things I make. I used the wrinkle free distress technique to apply the ink before applying some more through a mask. On the second card I also added some random script.

Card one





Card Two


Card Recipes

(Both cards)
Card - Craftworkcards Digital Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock
Mask - Crafters Workshop -  Mini Harlequin
Stamp - Stamp Addicts Wildflowers SA-5029
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black

Card One
Maroon card
Picked Raspberry & Shaded Lilac Distress Inks

Card Two
Black card
Peacock Feathers & Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks
PaperArtsy Script stamp MN44

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right to feel chuffed with yourself, these two cards are lovely. You seem to be on a creative roll lately!
Lynn x