Sunday 17 May 2015

The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge - Bunting

It's been a busy week here so it had to be a quick make to enter into this week's Craft Barn Challenge (to use bunting in a project).

I used some offcuts of scrapbooking paper for the flags and found the sentiment already stamped and coloured sitting in my scrap box waiting for its fifteen minutes of fame. With hindsight I feel I should have added something to the background paper as there is too much uninteresting green space for my liking, perhaps some stencilled dots of various sizes would have done the trick.


Card Recipe
Card/Paper
Base card - Anna Marie Designs Super Smooth, Super White, Printer Card
Scrapbook paper
Inks
Ranger Archival Jet Black
Shabby Shutter Distress Ink
Stamps
Flag and sentiment - freebies with Craft Stamper magazine
Other
Butcher's twine

2 comments:

Jane said...

Love this, so simple but beautiful colours! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x

Josie said...

Anything with bunting is perfect in my book, a lovely card x