Saturday 24 October 2015

The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge - Good Luck

The Craft Barn closed their brick and mortar shop last weekend and to tie in with this the Craft Barn weekly challenge theme is "Good Luck" to Sandy and Ian as they expand their online site.

Attending the Craft Barn Extravaganza weekends I was able to meet up with members from the Cardmaking Paradise forum. Members come from around the world including Australia, New Zealand and Germany. It was great fun and so many lasting friendships forged for which I thank Sandy and Ian. I wish you both well on the next stage of the Craft Barn's journey.

I've used a Cardmaking Paradise template to make my card. I started by dusting Distress Ink over the front of the card and then stamped flourishes and added the sentiment.


Card Recipe
Card 
Anna Marie Designs Smooth Stamping Card 300gsm
Anna Marie Designs Super Smooth Printer Card 200gsm
Inks
Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
Ranger Archival - Coffee
Stamps
Flourish - Inkadinkado Sketchy Flourishes 97632
Sentiment- PaperArtsy Hot Picks HPXT03
Template
Good Luck Clover - Cardmaking Paradise

5 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Nearly missed the comments as they are so low down on the screen (I feel a gremlin's been there)! Perfect combination of motif and inspiration for your Craft Barn tribute. Card making paradise? I must admit ignorance and yet I haven't missed one of the extravaganzas!

Julia said...

This is a great shaped card Maggie, love it.
Julia x

Flo Langley said...

Fabulous Maggie. Perfect Good Luck card.
Hope you are enjoying the weekend.
Hugs Flo x

Jane said...

Lovely card and lovely comments! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x

buterfliecrafter said...

such a sweet and lovely card.