Saturday 12 December 2015

The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge - Christmas Presents

The given subject for the Craft Barn Weekly Challenge is Christmas presents and to include the colour red on a project.

My Christmas card making having started well, is now going very slowly so my make this week just had to be another card and a quick one! This is the first outing for this stamp which I had completely forgotten I had bought just after last Christmas and the only stamp I have with parcels on it. I coloured the image with alcohol ink pens. Then I dusted Distress Ink around the edges before mounting it on silver card and then on an embossed base card. I glittered the snowflake die-cuts ...........  and my craft room ...........and down the landing........and the stairs.............Just amazing where that stuff turns up!


Card Recipe
Card 
Anna Marie Designs Super Smooth Printer Card 250gsm
Silver card
Inks 
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Ranger Archival - Watering Can
Distress Ink - Festive Berry
Copic markers
Promarkers
Stamps 
Girl - maker unknown
Sentiment - Stamp Addicts SA-7105
Die/Embossing Folder
Snowflakes - Joy  Crafts 6003/0051
Cuttlebug Holly embossing folder

2 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Snap! This is the stamp I am using too. My Christmas Hollie Hobby stamp came free in a magazine yonks ago at least in 2012 or before but I can't remember which one!

Jane said...

Lovely simple card! Beautiful. Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x