Sunday 8 May 2016

The Craft Barn Fortnightly Challenge - Red and White with a bit of Black

Red and white with a bit of black is this fortnight's Craft Barn Challenge.

I chose to use white space on my card. I stamped a piece of card with a flower stamp using black ink, coloured the blooms with a Copic marker and added white dots to their centres. The only red card I had to matt my piece onto didn't match the red of the flowers so I used a square of white card and coloured around the edge with the same marker I had used for the images. I then matted the stamped sentiment in the same way.



Card Recipe
Card 
Base card - Craftwork Cards
Anna Marie Designs Super Smooth Printer Card 200gsm
Inks 
Memento Tuxedo Black
Ranger Archival Jet Black
Copic Ciao R27 Cadmium Red
White Posca pen
Stamps
Flower - Hero Arts E3346 Zinnia Bloom
Sentiment - Woodware JWS03

2 comments:

Julia said...

A perfect card for the red and white with a bit of black theme. Great idea to use the marker to match the flowers for your mat.

Jane said...

This is so lovely and simple but looks amazing! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x