Sunday 22 May 2016

The Craft Barn Fortnightly Challenge - Sun & Yellow/Orange

This fortnight's Craft Barn Challenge must include sunshine and yellow/orange on a project.

I started my card by scraping PaperArtsy Matte Glaze and Brusho granules over a piece of card with an old loyalty card to create the sky. The beach huts, sun, child and seagulls were stamped onto card, coloured and cut out before attaching to the background. I then added the sentiment directly onto the base card.

I'm undecided whether I like the sky but it's too late to start again. And now taking the photo I've managed to get an ink stain on the base card. Grrrr!


Card Recipe 
Card
Base card - Craftwork Cards
Anna Marie Designs Super Smooth Printer Card 200gsm & 250gsm
Light brown card
Inks
Brusho - Ost. Blue, White
PaperArtsy Matte Glaze
Memento Tuxedo Black
Ranger Archival Jet Black
Distress Inks - Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Festive Berries, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, Ripe Persimmon, Frayed Burlap
Copic marker  E00 Skin White
Stamps
Beach Huts, Sentiment, Seagulls - Crafty Individuals CI-278
Small child - Crafty Individuals CI-277
Sun - Craft Stamper freebie

1 comment:

Jane said...

Well I like the sky! Lovely bright blue makes me think of a warm sunny day at the beach. Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x